The Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America (WLSFA.ORG) invites you to join us in Nashville. Your participation at this annual fundraiser allows the WLSFA to make a difference in the lives of people by funding grants for weight loss and reconstructive surgeries. In 2016 we will gather in the “Music City” to enjoy motivational speakers, inspirational performances, meet new and old friends and make memories to last a life time.
You can look forward to:
- Masters of ceremonies WLS patients Chris Waffle & Yvonne McCarthy
- Opening night reception hosted by Celebrate Vitamins
- Wonderful speakers and workshops on Friday and Saturday
- 2nd Annual Bari-friendly CHOPPED competition hosted by Carnie Wilson
- Bariatric friendly meals served on Saturday and Sunday
- Traditional Saturday Night Gala and BLING contest & BariAthlete® of the Year Awards
Once In a Lifetime Opportunity!
See WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope Singer Carnie Wilson and her husband Guitarist Rob Bonfiglio perform up close and personal. Purchase tickets to this incredibly special fundraiser. Together Carnie and Rob will meet and mingle with guests, take photos and perform music for the first time ever at our event. A group photo will be taken by award winning photographer Airen Miller and each attendee will receive a photo and frame as a wonderful keepsake. These tickets are very limited and will sell out fast!
Discounted Marriott Hotel Rates & Event Tickets
Traveling to Nashville for the event? Stay in the WLSFA Room Block and receive discounted room rates ( $149.00 plus tax) and discounted event ticket!
RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW>> CLICK HERE<<