The BariBowl™ was designed by a Bariatric Surgeon and Surgical Physician Assistant to take the guesswork out of properly measuring food for weight loss surgery patients. It has been proven that “eyeballing” portions is not an accurate way to diet and hundreds of calories can be missed per meal without accurate measurements. The cofounders found this to be true in their practice as they noticed that patients who measured their portions were more successful because they were better able to communicate to their surgeons/doctors the true quantity of foods they were eating.
With the BariBowl™, accurate measurement is a SNAP! Simply move the sizers to create the desired quantity (1-4 oz per side), then just fill the space to the rim of the plate. One side of the bowl is intended for a protein source and the other for vegetables and with the quick reference food guide that comes with your BariBowlTM, you’ll never have to wonder how much protein, fat, carbohydrates or calories you are eating.
The BariBowl™ makes it convenient to carry hot and cold items together. Just place cold items on one side; items to be warmed on the other. When it’s mealtime, just “SNAP” out the half of the dish to be warmed. After warming SNAP the dish back into the tray and you’re ready to eat!
Before the BariBowl™, items like baby plates, saucers and diet plates gave a good reference of portions in the horizontal plane but offered no assistance in the vertical plane. This convenient, easy-to-use tool takes the guesswork out of accurate measuring. The patient simply fills all of the “real estate” in the pre measured section for a very accurate portion.
This product is ideal for dieters, diabetics, babies, toddlers, weight loss surgery patients and anyone else who is trying to “cut back”.
Learn more at www.BariWare.com
• Each bowl can easily measure 1 to 4 ounces on each side with use of a removable divider.
• The bowls can be removed from the tray to allow the contents in one bowl to be heated while keeping the contents in the other bowl cold if so desired.
• Microwave Safe
• Dishwasher safe (top rack)
• BPA free
• Made in the USA
• Each set comes with a quick reference nutritional guide to calculate proteins, fats, carbohydrates and calories of most commonly eaten foods.
• Deluxe sets come with an insulated tote and ice pack for greater portability.