Guest Blog Post By: Leslie Vandever Fifteen million Americans are severely obese and desperately need medical treatment for the condition. It’s the cause of one in 10 deaths in this country, and it’s the third leading cause of death after high blood pressure and smoking. Worldwide, obesity rates have almost doubled since 1980. And 2012 was the […]
Sometimes it takes a while for people to believe that something is real, not just a flash in the pan. Visions and dreams can fade away once accomplished. When we began operations in 2010 we heard rumblings from people, questions if we would continue once our first grant recipient Connie Bailey received her surgery. Would […]
Use Code BAND14 for 10% Discount and a free Link Bracelet & BBV will make a donation to the WLSFA! CLICK NOW www.bbvitamins.com
Online Ticketing powered by Eventbrite Please join us next April 10,11 & 12 at the beautiful Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in the heart of San Diego. This event marks five years of making dreams come true for the wonderful people who have been awarded grants by the WLSFA. The 2015 event will be the […]
We are very pleased to announce Mr. Jim Blackburn was unanimously voted onto the WLSFA National Board of Directors on June 2, 2015. “Jim has been a hands on volunteer and advocate for the WLSFA in the past year and a half. Jim brings so many valuable skills and assets to our organization. His positive get […]
- Grant Referrals & Applications Now Being Accepted ~ WLSFA.ORG 4th Grant Cycle Open
- Celebrate Assist – A WLSFA Program to help people in need of bariatric vitamins
- New grant recipients announced ~ BariAthlete® 2014 Awarded ~ Vote for 2015 event location!
- Who’s Next ? New WLSFA.ORG Grant Recipients Announce on April 4th!
- WLSFA.ORG Sand & Sea Adventure a fundraising event .. 7 days and counting ARRGGgggg….
- Welcome CHOPPED Viewers & Good Luck Carnie!
- WLSFA & Bristol Hospital Chapter in the News ~ Carnie competes for WLSFA on Chopped ~ Event updates
- Welcome Fans of Lisa Lampanelli – Join us in April!
- February Connections Published!
- New exclusive video of Carnie Wilson ~ Meet Carnie again in 2014!