With 2013 just weeks from ending there are some very important deadlines and events coming up. We close this year having funded our 11th Surgery Grant for Ronda Bauwens who is scheduled for surgery on December 17th!. We held our 4th meet & greet fundraiser in Las Vegas where we played host to over 535 […]
Lisa Lampanelli joins Carnie Wilson as National Ambassador of Hope and both are special guests at the 2014 WLSFA Annual Fundraiser! A Special Message and Invitation from Comedy’s Lovable Queen of Mean and WLS Peep Lisa Lampanelli Read Full Press Release Here JOIN LISA LAMPANELLI & CARNIE WILSON AT THE EVENT CLICK HERE WLSFA Annual […]
The first issue of Connections – The Newsletter of the WLSFA went live today! Have you subscribed? Expand this post by clicking on the [...] below, and follow the links to see what you’re missing! For a link to the newsletter itself, click HERE. Once you take a peek, if you’d like to subscribe – […]
PRESS RELEASE 9/25/2013 CHARLESTON – Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) bariatric patient, Shanta Failey, is the first person in the state to receive a grant from the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America (www.WLSFA.org), a charitable organization. The grant will cover all of the hospital fees, lab tests, anesthesiologist fee, complication insurance fee and […]
NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY IS TODAY AND CAPTAIN JACK BARI HAS A DRAWING! Ahoy mates! Captain Jack Bari is inviting you to enter this weekend’s drawing in honor of National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Aye, that’s right! You can win a pirate hat – a great start on your costume for the […]
- Important and exciting updates – 2014 WLSFA 5th Annual Mother of All Meet & Greets Sand & Sea Adventure!
- There is HOPE!
- Official 2013 Meet & Greet Photo’s Online NOW & 2014 Event Info and Tickets Available!
- Congratulations to the newest WLSFA.ORG grant recipients Shanta Failey and Trudy Davis!
- About the WLSFA.ORG 2013 Mother of All Meet & Greet +1
- $500 Dollar Prize for one lucky WLS Peep from RealSelf a WLSFA Sponsor!
- 4 Days until the WLSFA.ORG Meet & Greet
- WLSFA.ORG Supports Govenor Chris Christie’s Decision to have LAP-BAND Surgery
- 4th Annual WLSFA Meet & Greet Count Down – Still time to join us!
- Surviving to Thriving an Update on Connie