Gina Buckingham is grant #12 for the WLSFA. Gina lives in Fort Worth Texas and her surgeon is Dr. Adam Smith who is also a weight loss surgery patient. Dr. Smith of Fort Worth Lap Band is a new member of the WLSFA network of care program and Gina was the first patient he referred […]
The 2014 WLSFA Mother of All Meet & Greets – A Sand & Sea Adventure begins April 4th in Tampa Florida. The names of the next grant recipients will be announced along with lots of other exciting news! You can keep up with the announcements on twitter at #wlsfa. To see a listing of all […]
The Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America – WLSFA.ORG welcomes the viewers of CHOPPED! Thank you for visiting the WLSFA.ORG web page to learn more about Carnie Wilson’s Charity! Carnie joined the WLSFA last year as our National Ambassador of Hope. As many of you know Carnie is a weight loss surgery patient. Carnie’s appearance […]
WLSFA & Bristol Hospital Chapter in the News ~ Carnie competes for WLSFA on Chopped ~ Event updates (0)
On February 24th WLSFA Central Connecticut Chapter & exclusive partner Bristol Hospital officially launched their chapter program. Local Connecticut native and WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope comedian Lisa Lampanelli was in attendance to present a commitment plaque to Bariatric Surgeon Dr. Makram Gedeon of Bristol Hospital. Also in attendance were WLSFA Chapter President Patricia Miller […]
- Welcome Fans of Lisa Lampanelli – Join us in April!
- February Connections Published!
- New exclusive video of Carnie Wilson ~ Meet Carnie again in 2014!
- Dining with the stars! Carnie Wilson & Lisa Lampanelli host WLSFA fundraisers!
- WLSFA.ORG Announces Lisa Lampanelli Named National Ambassador of Hope & Keynote Speaker
- October Connections Published!
- Press Release – WLSFA Tenth Granted Surgery Successfuly Completed
- Cap’n Jack Bari Aaaarrrrgg
- Important and exciting updates – 2014 WLSFA 5th Annual Mother of All Meet & Greets Sand & Sea Adventure!
- There is HOPE!