WLSFA & Bristol Hospital Chapter in the News ~ Carnie competes for WLSFA on Chopped ~ Event updates (0)
On February 24th WLSFA Central Connecticut Chapter & exclusive partner Bristol Hospital officially launched their chapter program. Local Connecticut native and WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope comedian Lisa Lampanelli was in attendance to present a commitment plaque to Bariatric Surgeon Dr. Makram Gedeon of Bristol Hospital. Also in attendance were WLSFA Chapter President Patricia Miller […]
Welcome radio listeners and Lisa Lampanelli fans in Florida! Lisa’s charity the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America is hosting it’s annual fundraiser. WLSFA.ORG Sand And Sea Adventure WHEN: April 4,5,6 Marriott Hotel W. Shore, Tampa WHY: Proceeds fund surgery grants for people in financial need TWO VERY SPECIAL GUESTS: WLSFA.ORG National Ambassadors of HOPE […]
The February 2014 issue of Connections has been published! You can view this month’s newsletter through the menus above or at this link.
Carnie Wilson a weight loss surgery patient, became the first WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope in December of last year. Carnie’s Keynote address at the WLSFA.ORG annual fundraiser the Mother of All Meet & Greets held in Las Vegas was a highlight for all who attended. The video clip below is just a small portion […]
With 2013 just weeks from ending there are some very important deadlines and events coming up. We close this year having funded our 11th Surgery Grant for Ronda Bauwens who is scheduled for surgery on December 17th!. We held our 4th meet & greet fundraiser in Las Vegas where we played host to over 535 […]
- WLSFA.ORG Announces Lisa Lampanelli Named National Ambassador of Hope & Keynote Speaker
- October Connections Published!
- Press Release – WLSFA Tenth Granted Surgery Successfuly Completed
- Cap’n Jack Bari Aaaarrrrgg
- Important and exciting updates – 2014 WLSFA 5th Annual Mother of All Meet & Greets Sand & Sea Adventure!
- There is HOPE!
- Official 2013 Meet & Greet Photo’s Online NOW & 2014 Event Info and Tickets Available!
- Congratulations to the newest WLSFA.ORG grant recipients Shanta Failey and Trudy Davis!
- About the WLSFA.ORG 2013 Mother of All Meet & Greet +1
- $500 Dollar Prize for one lucky WLS Peep from RealSelf a WLSFA Sponsor!