WLSFA DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS AVAILBLE NOW!
The Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America (WLSFA.ORG) invites you to join us in Portland Oregon! Your participation at this annual fundraiser allows the WLSFA to make a difference in the lives of people with no access to the medical treament they need to overcome the disease of obesity. Dollars raised at this event fund grants and saves lives! We anticipate the largest gathering of weight loss surgery patients ever assembled. Together we can look forward to an event that will be life changing for attendees and those that benefit from the gathering our grant recipients!
- Friday Night Opening Reception & MAD Hatters Weird Tea Party
- 2017 Grant Recipients Revealed and *Special Carnie Wilson Grant Awarded!
- Saturday Sparkle & Shine Making Lives Brighter & 7th Annual BLING Off
- Full Slate of Speakers and Workshops
- Product and Services EXPO & Attendee Goody Bags
- Bariathlete® of the Year & Communtiy Service Awards
- 2nd Annual WLSFA 5/10K Walk/Run
- 3nd Annual Bari-friendly CHOPPED competition hosted by Carnie Wilson
- Special Event Fundraisers to be announced!
*WLSFA National Ambassador of Hope Carnie Wilson is honored to have raised enough funds to complete a full grant. Carnie will present her grant to a recipient in person at the event on May 20th.
Please Note: Final agenda to be announced, changes exepcted until the start of the event.
Social Media Buzz Make sure YOU use #WLSFA2017 when posting about this event!
PICTURES FROM THE 2016 NASHVILLE EVENT: