We are gathering weight loss surgery friendly recipes to include in a WLSFA Community Cookbook that will be available for FREE to anyone online. The book will be an important resource for people at all stages of their WLS journey. Please use our recipe contribution form to submit your recipes. You can submit one recipe […]
Attendees of the WLSFA 2015 Fundraiser (CLICK HERE to Learn more and Register to attend) are invited to try out for a fun cooking challenge! Not attending? Please share a recipe, you can still win prizes! ENTER TO WIN Submit a Weight Loss Surgery Patient Friendly Main Dish Recipe by December 31, 2014 along with […]
Guest Blog Post By: Leslie Vandever Fifteen million Americans are severely obese and desperately need medical treatment for the condition. It’s the cause of one in 10 deaths in this country, and it’s the third leading cause of death after high blood pressure and smoking. Worldwide, obesity rates have almost doubled since 1980. And 2012 was the […]
Sometimes it takes a while for people to believe that something is real, not just a flash in the pan. Visions and dreams can fade away once accomplished. When we began operations in 2010 we heard rumblings from people, questions if we would continue once our first grant recipient Connie Bailey received her surgery. Would […]
Use Code BAND14 for 10% Discount and a free Link Bracelet & BBV will make a donation to the WLSFA! CLICK NOW www.bbvitamins.com
- WLSFA California Dreaming’ Fundraiser Dates and Venue Announced Early Bird Tickets on Sale NOW!
- Mr. Jim Blackburn joins the WLSFA Board of Directors
- Grant Referrals & Applications Now Being Accepted ~ WLSFA.ORG 4th Grant Cycle Open
- Celebrate Assist – A WLSFA Program to help people in need of bariatric vitamins
- New grant recipients announced ~ BariAthlete® 2014 Awarded ~ Vote for 2015 event location!
- Who’s Next ? New WLSFA.ORG Grant Recipients Announce on April 4th!
- WLSFA.ORG Sand & Sea Adventure a fundraising event .. 7 days and counting ARRGGgggg….
- Welcome CHOPPED Viewers & Good Luck Carnie!
- WLSFA & Bristol Hospital Chapter in the News ~ Carnie competes for WLSFA on Chopped ~ Event updates
- Welcome Fans of Lisa Lampanelli – Join us in April!