Terms and Conditions * I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Exhibitors who have confirmed booth reservations agree to be subject to the following rules and regulations:
1. TIME REQUIREMENTS: Exhibitors will have access to exhibit area at 6:00 am. on Friday, March 11, 2022 for the purpose of load-in and set-up of exhibit spaces. All set-up must be completed in full by 8:00 am. All exhibitors will be provided a program agenda prior to the event detailing times of sessions and are expected to have a representative at their exhibit from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm daily. Exhibitors agree not to break down until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 13, 2022.
2. ARRANGEMENT OF SPACE: Exhibitors are required to arrange their displays so as not to obstruct the general view or conceal other exhibits.
3. SIGNS: No special signs, apparatus, etc., will be permitted to extend more than 8 feet above the floor, and no interference with light or space of other exhibitors will be allowed. No signs or banners are to be placed outside the exhibit space assigned to exhibitor. All signs should be produced by a professional service. Signs may not be hung from the ceiling or beams without permission from the venue. Any associated costs of hanging items will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
4. LITIGATION: If a suit or action is filed regarding this contract, the exhibitor assumes responsibility to pay the management costs and reasonable attorney fees as set by the court, in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
5. LICENSES: Any and all licenses, city, county, state or federal, inspections or permits required by law of any exhibitor in the installation or operation of his display shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor at his own expense prior to the opening of the event.
6. SELLING PRODUCTS IN EXHIBIT and SAMPLING: Cash and carry selling of factory sealed products is permitted. Orders may be taken for merchandise or services to be delivered at a future date. All sales taxes are the obligation of the exhibitor.
IMPORTANT! Any vendor who will be sampling open food items must have an approved portable sink and must follow state Health Department Rules. The exhibit area will be inspected by the health department prior to the doors opening. Any vendor who is not compliant with the rules will not be allowed to sample open products. Factory sealed samples are not affected by these rules.
7. SOUND CONTROL: All audio/visual equipment or machinery that is of sufficient volume to annoy other vendors will not be permitted. Public address systems used to attract passersby attention in front of your booth will not be permitted.
8. POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS materials or conversations are not allowed in the EXPO area.
9. FIRE AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: All fire and safety precautions as required by local fire department ordinances will be fully complied with.
10. CARE OF BUIDLING AND EXHIBITS: Exhibitors will be responsible for any damage done to the building by them, their agents, or employees. Any property destroyed or damaged by exhibitors must be replaced to original condition by the exhibitor at the exhibitor’s expense. All rules and guidelines established by the venue regarding conduct in their facility will be adhered to.
11. LIABILITY: Neither Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America, the Hotel, the employees thereof, nor its agents, nor the management of the event, nor its committee will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever, prior, during, or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract; and the exhibitors signing the contract expressly release the foregoing Foundation, its agents or assigns and the convention committee members from any and all claims for such loss, damage, or injury. It is understood that consignment of goods is entirely at the risk of the exhibitor.
12. EVENTUALITIES: In case the venue shall be destroyed by fire, or the elements, or by any other cause, or in case any other circumstances shall make it impossible for the venue to permit the contracted space to be occupied by the exhibitor, the agreement shall terminate and the exhibitor shall waive any claim for damage or compensation except for the pro rata return of the amount of the booth rental fee.
13. EXHIBITOR CONTRACT: We, the undersigned, have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the company identified in this document and do hereby apply for the reservation of exhibit space in the WLSFA Conference being held in Henderson, NV at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Spa & Resort March 11-13, 2022. When executed by the undersigned, this shall constitute a binding agreement between WLSFA, who agrees to rent to the undersigned exhibitor, and the undersigned exhibitor, who agrees to rent from WLSFA, the exhibit space at the WLSFA Conference more fully described in sections 1 – 12 of this agreement.
We have read and agree to abide by the terms which are part of this agreement and any such additional rules and regulations as may be adopted by WLSFA. This Agreement shall be legally binding between WLSFA and the exhibitor upon acceptance in writing by WLSFA. We understand that any change in the information on this agreement must be made in writing. We understand only one company may exhibit per booth. There are no refunds.
Consent * I agree to the terms and conditions.
By signing for the company named in this application, the company named is acknowledging and agrees to comply with all rules, regulations, policies, terms and conditions contained in the Exhibitor Prospectus and the WLSFA Rules and Regulations. This contract shall not be binding until signed by an authorized representative of the company noted on this contract. The WLSFA reserves the right at its discretion, to deny this Application and Contract to Exhibit. The company agrees to distribute this Exhibitor Prospectus and the WLSFA Rules and Regulations to all of the Company’s personnel involved with exhibiting at the conference in Las Vegas March 11-13, 2022. This Agreement shall be legally binding between the WLSFA and the exhibitor upon acceptance in writing by WLSFA. We understand that any change in the information on this agreement must be made in writing. We understand only one company may exhibit per booth.
There are no refunds.